Date(s): Wednesday, April 2
Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: 122 Greve Hall
Lecture Series: Synergy in STEM: Math & the Sciences
Lecture II topic: “Collaborative Project-based Learning in Secondary Mathematics” – Luajean Bryan
Highlights from Luajean Bryan’s bio include:
- Secondary Mathematics teacher at Walker Valley High School in Cleveland, TN.
- Bradley County Teacher of the Year (2008)
- Tennessee Teacher of the Year (2009)
- Member of the USA Today All-USA Teacher Team (2006)
- Served on the Governor’s STEM Advisory Council since 2010
- Consultant with the International Council of Leadership in Education
- Adjunct faculty member of Tennessee Wesleyan College
Luajean has a Master of Mathematics from the University of Tennessee and is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Education.